Tuesday 1 September 2009

Electronic cigarettes

As a 40 a day smoker I find it hard to quit.
I went to a car boot sale the other week and found Smartsmoker an electronic cigarette.

I have seen electronic cigarettes around but have always been dubious about them.
After trying the electronic cig out I was amazed and decided to buy one.

They do take a little getting used to, especially the flavour but they are a great invention.
They work with a nicotene liquid which means the tar and other dangerous chemicals used in cigarettes are emitted. They use an atomizer to create a smoke and as this smoke is odourless and free from chemicals it is legal to use them where smoking bans are in force.

Cost wise they work out about a fifth of normal cigarettes which on top of the health benefits is fantastic.

I do still smoke (it's only been a few weeks) but have managed to cut down by 50%.
As I get more used to the electronic cigarette I am hoping to totally stop within the next few months.

The Smartsmoker is a fantastic device which I guarantee will save your health and money.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online