Tuesday 13 October 2009

Wordpress blog gone again.

 Just over a week ago my wordpress blog was hijacked, it was a total pain having to reinstall it all and get it back up and running.
Well I woke up this morning and bang it's gone again.
I had no access to to my control panel either.
After tirelessly trying to get into my control panel to get my site up and running I decided to wipe it out through my hosting account and totally do away with wordpress.

Now I have to rebuild my site and all it's content from scratch.
As I am now doing this through a standard website rather than wordpress it's going to take me a while.
This means all the backlinking and promotion I have done to help increase my google and alexa ranking has been useless. My website will be losing it's credibility until I have time to build it and get it back online.

I am never using wordpress again, I will concentrate my efforts on building websites instead.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online