Saturday 10 October 2009

Bux To Nowhere.

A couple of years ago when I was reasonably new to affiliate marketing and building an online income I came across an article. This article explained how to build an income using PTC sites.
The article was convincing, all I had to do was sign up view some ads and build a downline.
$0.01 per click plus $0.005 per referral click, does not sound much but if you have a large number of referrals it adds up well.

Out comes the calculator. If there are 30 ads per day then I recieve $0.15 per referral. If I have 100 referrals then I earn $15 per a day. What about 200 referrals or even 500. Then I just repeat the process with another PTC site.

Sounds like easy money to me.
I did join a few Bux To sites (why are they all called BUX ?) and surfed each day. I built a downline, most of who clicked no ads at all.
Finally I reached a $10 payout level and requested payout, I waited and waited for the payout to happen but nothing.

OK I am a lot wiser when it comes to online affiliate marketing these days. I have made a lot of mistakes which have lost me money, I learnt from these mistakes till eventually realising the easiest ways to earn money online.

A few days ago I saw a banner ad on a website advertising the Bux site I had requested a payout from. Out of curiosity I decided to log in and see.
My payment is still pending audit after almost 2 years

There is no such thing as easy money, no matter how easy an ofer seems there is always a catch. Do not waste your time or money on income opportunities that lead to nowhere.
If it sounds too good to be true then it is.
These days I stick to income plans that are solid and reliable.
My website Affiliate Genius Has some good programs and guides to help you build your income.
Don't fall for a load of hype get into a system that works.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online