Saturday 22 August 2009

50,000 Free visitors

 Your probably thinking the same as I did when i came across this headline. Yeah right 50,000 free visitors.
So I clicked through the link www.worldofprofit.com and entered my details (false phone number)

I was met with a live monitor and some bloke talking to me asking me to type hello so he knew I was a real person. I typed hello and he put me on a VIP list for some live seminar later on in the day then instructed me to click a button and watch a 20 minute video.
After watching the video I returned to the main screen where the bloke was offering me bonuses to sign up in the next 2 minutes.

Yeah right these guys want me to shell out $100 without even checking out their business.

I left the live monitor on where the CEO Dr Lant appeared and began talking to me and others in the room.
They claimed to be a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) which when I checked it out they do have a A- rating with the BBB.

The business sounded good and there was a lot on offer for $100 a month but always the sceptic I wanted to get a full overview of the company before parting with a dime.
When the time came I watched the live broadcast and this was basically Dr Lant going over the business plan and what you get for your money.
After the broadcast I returned to the main screen and was given my 50,000 free visitors so I added my website.
24 hours later I have received about 50 hits.

I also received 1 credit for attending the live broadcast, this credit can be redeemed for an e-book or 20,000 credits at their sister site dragonsurf which is basically a safelist they run.
OK they lived up to their promise and I got 50,000 credits and a free e-book.

I also found another link (read-for-cash), this is a paid-to-click area of their website. I clicked on 104 links all worth $0.01 each. This cash can be redeemed at $50 to your paypal account or you can exchange them for credits to get your own site viewed on a 1 to 1 basis.
On the second day there was again over 100 links in the read-for-cash area.
I changed them all into credits for my own website so have no idea if they actually pay when you get to $50. I have no reason to doubt this as so far they have lived up to their promises.

The site is pretty full of areas to explore, I leave my sound on as I like to listen to the live operators although it does get a bit annoying after a while.
You do recieve extra credits each night you view the live broadcast and these credits can be redeemed for the E-books or credits etc in the goody bag area of the site.

As of writing this I have not joined www.worldofprofit.com
The reasons I decided not to join is the way the monitors spoke to their possible customers, especially Dr Lant he even spoke down to the other live monitors. Their spiel is rather dull with no real personal interaction, they are on a constant drone to get you to buy (to me this cries out desperation) if they interacted with customers more it would give me more assurance that I could trust them.

Also Dr Lant claims to be a self made millionaire, when he appears on screen he looks as though he's in a bedsit somewhere rather than an office or large home. They should really think about their surroundings when going live on the net for whoever to see.
The professionalism of the on screen monitors leaves a lot to be desired but the company has given me everything they promised.

Worth taking a look at to get your free visitors and other freebies, can also be humourous listening to the on screen monitors especially when they get a disgruntled customer.

The outline of the business is:
Pay $100 a month to join.
Get customers to visit the website and recieve %20 of sales(5 sales would equal your stake back)
Get a website promoting their company and countless number of E-books which you earn 80% of the profit.
A 7 step millionaire bootcamp training.
Numerous other bits and bats which they hype up to amazing values.

The business itself sounds reasonable but I can set up my own website and sell countless E-books for a lot less.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online